Million Meals Terms
RACE TO A MILLION MEALS - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. HIGHER NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES WILL NOT GUARANTEE A WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Race To One Million Meals (the “Challenge”) is sponsored and administered by Vizer, Inc., 3719 Crane Place, San Diego, CA 92103 (“Vizer”). The Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, its officers, directors, employees, or affiliates.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Challenge, you must be at least 18 years of age or older and must be a resident of the United States of America. Officers, directors, and employees of Vizer, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate. The Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Individuals outside of the United States are not eligible to participate in the Challenge. Solely for SoulCycle affiliated prizes, open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming), who are the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry.
3. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Challenge, you must: Download (or already have downloaded) the mobile app “Vizer” (the “Vizer App”) & activate meal donations via workouts synced to your mobile device. Workouts include, but may not be limited to, walking 10,000 steps, completing 30 active minutes via an integrated wearable, or completing one partner studio class listed in the Vizer App. Complete rules for meal donations may be found in the Vizer App. You are limited to one meal donation per day. A meal donation does not guarantee you a prize.
4. CHALLENGE PERIOD. The Challenge Period will begin on 12:00am on 3/18/2021 and will close when one million (1,000,000) meal donations have been activated in the Vizer App. The live meal donation tally can be found under “Meals Donated on Vizer” in the Vizer App under the “Impact” tab.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or at a reasonable period of time after the conclusion of the Challenge Period, a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Challenge Period will be held. Nine (9) winners will be selected. The odds of winning will
depend on the total number of meal donations during the Challenge Period. The winners will be notified via email from Vizer.
6. PRIZE. Nine (9) winners will be chosen. Each selected winner will receive one of the following prizes. Prize eligibility is dependent on the number of meal donations during the Challenge period for each individual winner. However, donating the requisite number of meals does not guarantee you a prize:
1+ meal activation - 1 Month worth of Verb Energy bars (valued at $22)
2+ meal activations - 2 Months worth of Olipop soda (valued at $72)
3+ meal activations - 3 Months worth of Simple Mills products (valued at $156)
4+ meal activations - 4 Months worth of 8Greens products (valued at $190)
5+ meal activations - 5 SoulCycle Classes (valued at $175)
6+ meal activations - 6 Months worth of Vita Coco products (valued at $114)
7+ meal activations - 1 Year worth of Chosen Foods products (valued at $500)
10+ meal activations - 10 SoulCycle class pass - (valued at $340)
10+ meal activations - 30 SoulCycle class pass (valued at $900) and variety gift box (valued at $300)
7. SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZE. Vizer reserves the right to substitute any prize with an alternate prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
8. CONSENT. By entering the Challenge, participants consent to have their names shared with the public by Vizer in the event they win a prize.
9. PRIZE WINNERS’ Names: You may request the name(s) of the prize winner(s) after the close of the Challenge Period, but no later than 6/1/2021 by sending a self-addressed, postage-prepaid envelope with your request to Vizer, Inc., 3719 Crane Place, San Diego, CA 92103.
10. RELEASE. By entering the Challenge, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vizer, Instagram, participating prize partners, and their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, without limitation, participation or attempting to participate in the Challenge or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Challenge constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Vizer’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Challenge. Vizer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Challenge, or any
part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Vizer’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning or administration of the Challenge.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Challenge that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, waiving all rights to and without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the appropriate state or federal court located in San Diego, California. California law will govern any dispute regarding the Challenge. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.